Join us this weekend, Saturday, Sept. 2nd, 2017 from 8:30am to 9:15am for a FREE donation based chair yoga class.
All donations go to Red Cross Hurricane Harvey victims. Come lengthen, strengthen, expand and open your heart. Everyone is WELCOME!
After Nancy’s seated yoga class, Marnie from KC Wellness Institute will be offering donation-based seated chair massage from 9:15-11:15am!
We also have many neighbors and local vendors that have donated their favorite things towards a gift basket raffle with all the donations to go directly to the Hurricane Harvey effort and Humane Society of Houston.
It’s $5 a ticket to enter the drawing for all baskets and we will announce the winner on September 8, 2017! There is no limit on how many tickets you can buy. All money is donated to the Red Cross & Humane Society of Houston. Cash or check accepted, no credit cards.
1st Basket is Our Favorites Basket!: (Retail Value $500!)
• Bulk It – Dog Treats, Star Bar, Sarah Beth Co. Moccasins, Kombucha
• Local T – Baseball Cap
• Maps Coffee – KC Coaster<
• EOC – Bath Bombs
• Grace’s – Sunflower Cookies
• Art Angels – Free Art Class
• CBD American Shaman – Feline & Canine CBD Hemp Oil
• Old Town Hair & Nail – Biofreeze Roll On
We also have 4 separate Animal Gift Baskets: (Retail Value $190!)
• CBD American Shaman – Canine & Feline CBD Hemp Oil
• Bulk It – Dog Treats