We are participating in the 2015 Prairie Village Earth Fair on March 28th from 10am to 3pm!
See more about the event here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1581137728796800/
The Earth Fair is FREE, family-friendly and great for all ages! Though admission is free, you’ll want to bring money to shop for great products and eats!
Prairie Village Earth Fair
7500 Mission Road
Prairie Village, KS 66208
OVER 60 EXHIBITS
* Wildlife to visit, touch or learn about
* Environmental products, services and information
* Local edibles, such as honey and baked goods
* Earth-loving craft activities for the kids
* Electric, hybrid & environment-friendly vehicles
* Local tourism information
* Photo booth fun sponsored by Team Thrift!
* Special Exhibits
For updates: LIKE their Facebook page, visit their website www.earth-fair.org